How do we register as a foreign company without eID/BankID? - Bestallid06.se
Countries that we can handle in the new ID06 system today are as following.
Belgium*, Bosnia and Herzegovina *, Bulgaria, Colombia*, Cyprus*, El Salvador*, Denmark, Estonia, Philippines*, Finland, France*, Faroe Islands*, United States of America (USA)*, Iceland*, Ireland, Italy, Japan*, Croatia, Latvia, Lichtenstein*, Lithuania, Luxembourg*, Malta*, Mexico*, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal*, Romania, Russia*, Switzerland*, Serbia*, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Great Britain, Sweden, Czech Republic, Tunisia*, Turkey *, Germany, Ukraine *, Hungary, Austria
For those countries marked with * the authorized signatory must contact ID06 AB by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the application to register the company before they can proceed with the steps below.
In order to register a foreign company in the new ID06 system, the company must first be apply for Swedish F-tax. The company will also need to report all employees who will work in Sweden for more than six days, to the Swedish Work Environment Authority.
If the company meets the above criteria, you can start the steps below for registration and ordering.
- Authorized signatory of the company needs to visit Areff or a scanning partner physically to manually identify themselves with the help of a passport or national ID. Click here to see your nearest scanning partner.
Note! All Passports or National IDs are not compatible for scanning. Please click here to see for who these are! If your passport or national ID is not available, you need to acquire one.
- After the identification is made, a corporate account is created in the ID06 system. Then you log in to the website bestallid06.seto connect your ID06 account to Areff as a card supplier and you can start the order of ID06.
- When the company has ordered a card, the cardholder receives an e-mail with information that there is an order for an ID06 card. The cardholder should then visit the nearest scanning partnerto scan passport or national ID for identification to create an user-account.
- The cardholder logs in to his account and sees the ID06 card as well as the personal details and accepts the order.
- The card is now printed and sent to the delivery address the company has decided. When the cardholder receives card, it must be activated via the cardholder’s ID06 account. Cardholder can also receive the PIN code for the card from the ID06 account.