How do we register as a foreign company with eID/BankID? - Bestallid06.se
eID/ BankID is only available for Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Iceland Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland.
Click here for information on how to register the company without eID/BankID.
In order to register a foreign company in the new ID06 system, the company must be registered with Swedish F-tax. You can still register the company for ID06 and order ID06 card if the company is not registered for F-tax but an application for f-tax must be made at the Swedish tax agency.
The company will also need to report all employees who will work in Sweden for more than six days, at the Swedish Work Environment Authority.
The company owner needs to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with following information to ID06 AB.
Company Identification number:
VAT number (NIP number):
Owners name and surname:
And a registration certificate of the company.
ID06 AB will then send an e-mail with the confirmation that the company is now available for registration.
- Register yourself as the signatory and your company through the link, register company. Follow the instructions on the page and you will soon have access to an active ID06 account.
- After the identification is made, a corporate account is created in the ID06 system. Then you log in to the website bestallid06.se To connect your ID06 account to Areff as a card supplier and you can start the order of ID06 cards.
- When the company has ordered a card, the cardholder receives an e-mail with information that there is an order on the individual. The cardholder can then create a user-account with e-ID via the e-mail or visit the nearest scanning partner to scan passport or national ID for identification to create a user-account.
- The cardholder logs in to his account and sees the ID06 card as well as the personal details and accepts the order.
- The card is now printed and sent to the delivery address the company has decided. When the cardholder receives card, it must be activated via the cardholder’s ID06 account.